I usually google things so I can avoid asking stupid questions. But I believe there is some context here... I don't get what this post means. What is it?
I live-blogged a movie — The Princess Bride, a film most have seen by the time they're 10. I watched it, and at the same time I was blogging about it. Like people who live-blog sports, I live-blogged a movie.
Yo should do this more often. And Cary Elwes defintely looks like Zorro. The fact that he also played "Robin Hood, men in thights" is relevant. The man loves medieval hero costumes.
Once an overly old student at Yale University, probably more arrogant and self-centered than he'll ever admit being, getting things done, clothes folded and friends happy while trying not to fail miserably; otherwise being deported to communist Venezuela.
3 comments:
I usually google things so I can avoid asking stupid questions. But I believe there is some context here... I don't get what this post means. What is it?
Also, I'll write you tomorrow.
I live-blogged a movie — The Princess Bride, a film most have seen by the time they're 10. I watched it, and at the same time I was blogging about it. Like people who live-blog sports, I live-blogged a movie.
Yo should do this more often.
And Cary Elwes defintely looks like Zorro. The fact that he also played "Robin Hood, men in thights" is relevant. The man loves medieval hero costumes.
Post a Comment