Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bitch, please

What is this?


Huh?

Now that I cracked your code (say crack again: crack) you CHANGE the picture?

It's like a challenge kind of thing now? Like, like a... like a "let's see if you figure this one out" kind of thing?

Is it? Is it?

I mean, BECAUSE I WILL. Oh, will. I. Ever.

It's on, Yale SIS. IT'S ON.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how you crave to feel superior when you in fact realised that website (or whatever it is) just managed to make your day worse.

Unknown said...

I do not understand any of your blogs anymore.

J.G.B.D. said...

The Yale SIS website is a pretty important website that people have to visit all the time to check grades and schedules and things like that. Last semester, it had a picture of something that looked like a mass of water reflecting one of Yale's buildings. It turns out it was the water from the fountain, and the picture was just taken from an odd angle. Just as I realized that, they changed the website's images and now they're displaying what I'm showing you on this post. No idea what/where it is, but I'll find out. As I did before.