Has been giving me a hard time lately. First, I get phished. A friend from school sent me a message saying that only said "Check [website]." It wasn't a link. I had to write down the address on my address bar and press enter. It wasn't easy to get phished. I was just a moron. So, someone (or something) stole my Facebook password and sent similar messages to many of my almost 700 "friends" (don't get me started about that term) in about 20 different messages. Great. Now everyone is aware that I'm that kind of guy. The kind that checks the sketchy website. The kind that reads, fills and resends chain emails. The kind that has all Facebook applications. But I'm not! I swear. APPROVAL!
Also, Facebook ads are supposed to be related to your interests. Right. So, Facebook thinks:
1) I spend too much time on Facebook and therefore wish I could spend EVEN MORE time on Facebook:

2) I used that time to talk to Gili:

4) About retirement:

5) And the fact that I have a small penis:
No comments:
Post a Comment